Saturday, August 2, 2008

Saturday






I took a hike up to tablerock today. Hit the trail about 6 got on top about 930. I crashed the last mile it took me about an hour just for it. Pictures are a panorama for you. Saw somw wildflowers that I'll post later that were nice. And I was treated to a bull moose about 30 yards away on the way down. I probably saw about 50 people on the way down that were headed up. A lot looked like college kids from Rexburg. I didn't see any one on the way up. Nice day. Took longer than I thought and left Mare at home with the kids a long time. After I got home my feet were killing me luckily the boys didn't mind getting in the hot tub to relax for about an hour. Now i'm just waiting for nightime to come so I can catch up on some sleep.

I could see people on top of the grand with my binoculars. It is a big rock up close.

2 comments:

AJ said...

I'm glad you hiked it Todd and not me. I never would have made it. What an awesome view!

-Julie

Mare said...

Yeah Julie-- I think I'll have to do a few easier hikes before I try this one :) Mare