Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Skinner Family Reunion

We attended the Skinner Family Reunion this last weekend.
It was great to see everyone again. Wish we could get together more often.
Soon and Jason have a beautiful home and were perfect hosts.
The food was awesome! Marci made some of the best cookies I've ever eaten!
We all stayed up far too late and got up way too early!
Everyone rocked it out at Rock Band on the Wii!
Liston played more video games than he's ever played in his life.
Coleman is a daddy's boy and not friendly to anyone AT ALL!
The talent show showcased some very talented kids!
Grandma gave out some great prizes--my kids love they're cards!
And did I mention I forgot my camera? Yep, I did!
So hopefully someone will send me a few to post!
Thanks for the fun time everyone!

1 comments:

Mom said...

We are surely glad you came. I know that it is a long ways to travel.