Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Kids!

No trips this last weekend. We were planning on camping at Jackson Lake since it was free fishing in Wyoming on Sat. but the weather kept us home. It was been rainy and gloomy all week. So I thought I'd post a few pics of the boys just being boys!

Here's Coleman licking the bowl!


I went to my presidency meeting last week and one of the kids had a binky that Coleman would not leave alone. So when we got home I whipped out one I'd had from when Coleman was a newborn. He played with it for a few days and then decided he'd had enough. He never actually sucked on it--just bit it. As you can see in the pic he has half of it in his mouth!

I love these pics of Deacon



Liston posing cute and silly!

4 comments:

Mommy Vance said...

Every time I think I want to stick with just one kiddo... ya'll go and post something like this that makes me want a whole house full of em!

Sarah said...

the boys are so cute i love the baseball pics from sam:)

Mom said...

I hadn't realized how blond Coleman's hair is. He is a lot lighter than the other boys. They all look really cute.

peggysaulters said...

Such personalities! Can't wait to squeeze them! We will probably flip out when we see how much they have changed since last we saw them.