Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Coleman is 1!!!!!!!!!


We celebrated Coleman's 1st birthday on Monday! I cannot believe that he has been in our home for a whole year! He is such a sweetheart and I love him dearly. Just looking at him makes me crack a smile! He makes me feel so grateful to be a mother! Mom to 3 crazy boys has truly spoiled me :) How I love you Coleman---you make my life such a joy!

Todd had to work Monday so our festivities throughout the day were simple. Coleman loves baths so as soon as breakfast was over I plunked the boys in the tub and let them play until they were all wrinkly little raisins. Then Coleman spent the rest of the morning climbing up and down the stairs with a look on his face that said, "Oh I am sooo getting away with this today"! He is obsessed with the stairs and will go up and down them any chance he gets. I have enlisted Liston and Deacon to be on "stairs patrol" for me to keep their little brother safe! Well, since it was Coleman's birthday he chose the afternoon activities which included blowing bubbles and bubbles and more bubbles and trashing the boys room to his hearts content.

Finally Todd was home from work and Judo class was over and we were able to get on with some partying. We had spaghetti for dinner as that is Coleman's favorite--it's fun to watch him suck down the noodles. Then I made him a simple cake with whipped cream and strawberries. We sang "Happy Birthday about 5 times and the boys were all too willing to help Coleman blow out his candle. He made a big mess with his cake and then we headed to the front room for presents! I think his favorite presents were a little basketball Liston bought for him and the sucker Deacon bought him. Best $1 ever spent. Oh, and he loved the balloons all over the place! All in all it was a great day! Happy Birthday Coleman--we sure love you!

Here are some pics: (Thank you everyone for the cards and gifts!)






4 comments:

peggysaulters said...

IT'S a MIRACLE THREE BOYS! Of course only a guy that had more girls then boys would say that but we know he really does means it! SO DARN CUTE! Happy Birthday Lil Man!

Brian and Marci said...

Happy birthday big guy. Remember us all when you get famous.

Julie said...

I can't believe he is already 1. He is such a cutie just like your other boys. I am glad he had such a Happy Birthday, thanks to his great mom!

Sarah said...

soooo cute!! love those little boys! glad Coleman had such a great day!
love
aunite sarah