Friday, March 27, 2009

SPRING?

I really enjoyed the wonderful weather we had last week while on vacation. (I will get to posting those pics soon!) There was no snow at Mom's house or in Cortez at Grandma and Grandpa Saulter's home. The boys had a blast running around outside! So when we got home I was a little bummed to still see all that snow in our yard, though I was hopeful because I could see patches of grass! Spring was on the way. THEN this week happened!!! I looked out my window and all I could say was, "are you kidding me?" :o)

2 comments:

peggysaulters said...

Won't be signing up any time soon to live in SNOWVILLE! Although we are experiencing some of that for the third time this entire year. Bob may actually have to get his snowblower out for the 2nd time all year!

Sarah said...

Your boys are soooo cute! We enjoy checking out your blog. Love the new music!!!!
Sarah