Sunday, February 15, 2009

Flowers from my valentines


Every Valentines Day Todd takes the boys to MD Nursery and they pick me out some flowers. Last year I got some gorgeous sunflowers. This year I got a different flower from each of my little valentines. Deacon picked me out a sunflower--he loves yellow. Liston picked me out a white daisy and a pretty purple iris. Coleman got me a cute pink gerber daisy. And Todd got me some gorgeous lilies. I love the smell of lilies and right now my house smells awesome. I love fresh flowers. If I had the money I would buy fresh flowers every week! Thanks Boys! Love you!

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Flowers, how loved you are. That is a neat Valentine tradition your boys do for you. You deserve it!

Brian and Marci said...

Hope you didn't get any candy. Rememember that budge the pudge blog. ; )

Mare said...

Thanks Brian!!! Do you want to join? I could send you an invite!!