Sunday, May 1, 2011

Coleman turns 3!

Okay, so I'm way behind on blogging! Coleman turned 3 a month ago! It was a fun, snowy birthday! His Grandpa Saulters, Aunt Reanna and cousins Raegan and Ethan were all there to make it extra special! Here's some pics of the big day:

Here's Coleman opening his presents. Unfortunately I didn't get very many pics. He loved his little octupus Bubba gave him.


When I asked him before his birthday what he wanted to do on his big day he said he wanted to go to the park. So that's what we did--in our snow gear since Driggs was still quite snowy!


Then it was cake time! And yep he cried! When I asked him what was wrong he said he didn't like everyone singing to him. I think he felt on the spot! But he blew out his candles and we all had bug cake!!





Happy Birthday Coleman!!! I can't believe you are already 3! I sure love my sweet, teasing, stubborn little boy!

0 comments: