Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Skiing in the Park

Gosh, I really have been terrible at taking pics this winter. I'll have to keep the camera out so I won't forget :)

A few weeks ago we headed over to GTNP. They were getting ready to plow the road for bicycles so this was our last day to get out there with our cc skis. It turned out to be a fun day.
My hot blooded Deacon took his coat off after about 20 minutes.
Coleman hanging out in his ski sled Todd made him.

The boys posing before we turned back and headed for home. We couldn't get Deacon to stop moving around :) I think Liston is looking older every day! My boys are growing up!



We decided to stop for a little chocolate energy before we made it back to the car. Deacon still insisted he wasn't cold :)
Coleman and I hanging out on the fence. He said it was his favorite part of the day!







0 comments: