Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Pizza Time!

We've been snowed in since Monday---so we've had to get creative on ways to pass the time! Yesterday we played with playdough, made flavored snow (we may never run out!), read 985 books and played chicken foot over and over and over again :) Well, even after all that "fun" Deacon wandered up to me and said--"I'm still bored!" So for dinner I decided to have the boys make their own mini pizzas! They had sooo much fun! I wish I'd got some pics of everyone putting their pizzas together but we were too busy creating! Here are a few of the finished product!



2 comments:

lisa said...

such cute boys u have omg and they are getting sooo big i cant believe it and it looks like fun and wht is the game how do u play that

Mare said...

Thanks! You play chicken foot with dominos! Nana and Grandpa could teach you :)