Sunday, January 3, 2010

Coleman really likes bears. He seems to like polar bears and panda the best. When I saw a black Friday deal for a big Kung Fu Panda I knew I had to get it for him because he would love it. I had someone go into work early for me so I could be at the store when they opened, to get the panda. It was one of the last presents that Coleman opened on Christmas. I knew it was going to be his favorite. He liked it at first until we pushed the toys buttons to make him talk and do his kick. Then Coleman ran away from it and didn't want anything to do with it. Then to add insult to injury while the panda was on the kitchen floor Coleman had put on his brothers laser tag guns and out of the blue he starts shooting the panda. He even got Liston to help him shoot it. See if I ever get up early on a black friday deal again.



After a few days he decided he likes him and drives us crazy pushing his buttons all day.

1 comments:

Mommy Vance said...

Isn't that just the way it goes sometimes... I swear the harder we try the less interested they are!!! That's such a funny story. I totally sympathize!