Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Gingerbread Cookies






The Boys and I decorated gingerbread cookies for family night last night. We had a lot of sticky fun! I was suprised that they stayed with it the whole time but I think the extra sweet frosting had something to do with it!

PS I'm sorry my blog background keeps changing. I'll apply a cute background and then a few weeks later it will disappear and I can't reload it--so I'll have to pick a new one. I haven't had this problem on my other blog so I'm not sure what's causing it. I really loved that last background too--snif, snif. If anyone has any tips please post them in my comments! Thanks!

1 comments:

Mommy Vance said...

WOW! I'm extremely impressed with your cookie decorating skills. I've never had the knack for applying frosting :( PS: I'm a firm believer that trampolines are as much for mommies as for babies ;)