Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Preschool



Preschool is starting to get a little bit easier--maybe because I finally got a little more organized. And I've found some great websites that I really like. One of them is www.makinglearningfun.com It has tons of wonderful printables that I've been using to supplement whatever topic we're learning about. Since it's now officially Autumn I decided this week we would learn about trees. Yesterday we talked about different types of trees and the boys had fun drawing their favorite one. We also talked about James 1:5 and The First Vision and how Joseph prayed in a grove of trees. Today we learned about how trees grow and change through the seasons. And we made a neat craft with tissue paper. It's been fun and I hope I can keep it up. If anyone can tell me how to get preschool done AND my house cleaned that would be great! :)

0 comments: